Wrapping Up the PUBLIC tea journal

I AM SO GLAD THIS PROJECT IS ALMOST OVER and I mean this in the nicest way possible. Y'all lets be real after this is over I probably won't be journaling as much anymore, but this doesn't mean that I'll be done with my precious bullet journal (named Kevin) forever, I'll just be not writing in it as much and picking up a new hobby, something I should've done for this project which is learning how to Read and Write in Thai properly. I already know how to, but I only know how to read and write things that aren't very school appropriate and because I'm going back to Thailand this year and attending school there again, I would like to surprise my former teachers with my literacy improvements.
I apologize for my GRIMEY handwriting 

Now that I think about it, maybe Kevin will come in handy for my next personal project. She will be the place where I take (minor) notes, meaning the notes that I will need for my everyday life there. Kevin will sure keep me motivated to learn because I will be continuing the spreads if I chose to write in her, OR maybe I'll get a new Kevin just for learning how to read and write in Thai! Maybe I'll name him Kevin Jr.! Who knows, but I really had my ups and downs with this project, to be completely honest I view Kevin and my baby sister Maggi the same way. I love them dearly and would do anything to keep them safe, but they're so clingy and sometimes a brat.

Maggi:
She's getting so big :(
- She is constantly begging me to pick her up by hitting and trying to climb up my legs
- She nags in her little baby talk
- Sometimes throw temper tantrums when she doesn't get her way
- mocks me

Kevin:
- Always nags at me to write in her (not literally I would actually cry if it spoke to me)
- Gets fussy when I try to apply paint on her
- For sure a clingy one, I always have to keep her with me
- Kevin doesn't mock me, thankfully


On a more positive note, I feel like bullet journaling really did help me grow more as a person. It taught me how to not bottle things up and to jot down my thoughts, going into this project I didn't really think that journaling could help me mentally. Now I can see that it can help with someone's mental health, along with organization, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle by recording your meals, water intake, and sleeping hours. Kevin made me see that I really don't get enough sleep (which explains my dark circles. Y'all can't tell due to the amount of makeup I cake onto those bad boys, but sometimes I forget to cover them or I don't have enough time to do so and someone decides to be bold and tell me that I look beyond dead)
No, mannnn I wish I could get some decent sleep

Ight ight I'm mcdipping 

ขอบคุณที่อ่านรักกันมานาน (Thanks for reading, love y'all long time.)
- Katie Pham 20190405

Playlist: I made a little youtube playlist for y'all, I tried to make it as appropriate as possible.
I hope you like it! 

Comments

  1. Oooooh this is so cool!! I love the tone you decided to take with your blog (especially with the comparison list between Kevin and your sister). It seems like you really had a good time with this project, which is great! But believe me, I'm ready for it to be over too. I hope you can transition your bulleting skills into your new hobby of reading and writing Thai literately -- good luck!! Have fun when you go back to Thailand!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to start by saying that I feel you on wanting this project to be over. It can't come fast enough tbh. Anyways, I love how you named your journal. I also liked the comparison between Kevin and your sister, it made the post funny and interesting to read. I've never heard of bullet journaling and it seems pretty cool. Good luck on your presentation (if you haven't already)!
    P.S. I miss photography with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is adorable how you compared your baby sister to your journal! My brother on the other hand is too fat and heavy to be called a baby anymore, but he shows similar qualities. If you like your sibling as much as I like mine, you must love bullet journalism a lot (hopefully). Great job on your Ted Talk, and I'm glad that you got so much out of the genius project!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's the tea sis?

Entry 3: Lukewarm Tea