What's the tea sis?

Yeoooo besties :) 
How are you guys? Wow, I feel like we haven't talked in forever!
To clarify any confusions, my goal-goal is to have at least the last two week's entries be my own designs, no help from anyone, no pictures, no Instagram accounts, videos, or blogs.


Okay, so I'm going to tell you what I plan on doing for this project. I'll be putting in the same trackers and charts, but the only difference is that each week will be a different design and theme. It will also be progressively getting more and more difficult and I will be adding two extras and it'll be a different two every week.
The trackers that I will be putting in my journal will be a water tracker, sleep tracker, mood tracker, and meal tracker.

I am going to include the link to a channel on YouTube that would go on and listen to some of the playlists they have created to stay focused and motivated.


and here is a link to the video I watch/listen to the most.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entry 3: Lukewarm Tea

Wrapping Up the PUBLIC tea journal